25 November 2018
We respect your privacy rights and take our responsibility of caring for your privacy seriously. As your privacy is important to us, we are committed to protecting any personal information that is collected about you.
I. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Through your interaction with Ironhide and our Services, we may collect some information from you when you:
· create an account
· play our games
· make a purchase within our Services
· use game-related services
· contact our customer service
· sign up for a newsletter
· create user-generated content
· contribute or share on our social-media channels and other related community websites
· watch advertisements within our Services
· take part in technical-support sessions
· communicate with other users of the Services
· participate in a challenge or contest held by Ironhide
Ironhide collects only suitable and relevant information limited to the purposes defined under the terms of this document. The following categories define the ways we may collect information from you through the Services.
A. Information that you provide voluntarily
Parts of our Services may request that you provide personal information voluntarily. For example, we may request certain information from you for us to create an account to begin playing games. Information such as:
· contact information (such as your name and email address)
· your age
· profile information
· your username and password
· personal information that you are asked to provide when seeking assistance from our customer service
· additional information you may be asked to provide us for purposes such as identifying a lost account
B. Information we collect automatically
When you use our Services, we may automatically collect certain information from your device or you which may be considered personal information under relevant data protection laws.
Information such as:
· Ironhide and or Ragingback player ID
· analytics and data about the use of our service (e.g. your in- game progress, games played and activity)
· your Service communications such as interactions with other players
· IP address and device identifiers (e.g. your advertising ID, device ID, MAC address and IMEI)
· your device information (e.g. device name, device model, operating system, browser information
· general geolocation information based on your IP address
· precise GPS location, with your consent
We may collect some of these information using cookies and similar technologies. Please refer to our Cookies Policy to learn more about opting out of such technologies.
C. Information we obtain from third party sources
(a) Information from social media platforms.
If you decide to connect to our Services via a third-party social network account such as Facebook, the information we receive from you will depend on your social network privacy settings. It would typically include your public profile information such as your username and friends playing the same Game. Ironhide would typically use such information to update your game progress on multiple devices you may own. We may in the Game leader boards and your Game profile show your public Facebook profile name, picture and Facebook friends.
(b) Information from billing partners
If you make an in-game purchase or from our Website we may use the information collected to provide you with a better Services, for analytics and information for advertising.
(c) Information from advertising partners
We may be provided with information such as which advertising campaign or which advertising network led you to install if you clicked on an advertisement directing you to install our Services.
II. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our main use of the information is to provide you with a better gaming experience. Ironhide may use and perform analytics for some of the purposes described below. Analytics information supports our business operations and analysis, improves our product Services through product development, personalising content and provides applicable advertising. We may use your information in the following ways; to:
A. Operate and provide our Services, including to:
· create profiles and user accounts to enable you to play our Games
· provide you with functions you have subscribed to
· enable you to communicate and share on social networks
· collect necessary personal information of users you are contacting, to facilitate the communication.
· contact you to promote our Services and with service related communications such as security alerts, administrative messages, confirmations and updates.
B. Improve and keep our services secure, including to:
· communicate with you, provide you with support, and respond to any questions, concerns our customer support.
· respond to your requests such as opting out of our blog, newsletters, and handling your subscriptions
· service errors, identify and fix bugs
· track your use of our Services. This helps us understand your preferences and learn more about your gaming activities so that we can personalize your experience
· provide and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns
· collect any personal information you may disclose through messages you send to other users through our in-game functions
· prevent and detect illegal activities such as cheating or hacking.
C. Personalise our Services, including to:
· provide you with tailored notifications and in-game offers
· provide you with Services that are compliant with the applicable to the laws of your country of residence
D. Conduct promotional activities such as advertising and marketing, including to:
· provide you with advertising that is appropriate to you, better suits your profile and is targeted to your general location.
· offer you the opportunity to take part in Games testing
· with your prior consent, send marketing material or promotions
· use it for research, analytics, optimisation and administration
· register your participation in contests we may from time to time conduct and contact you in the event of winning prizes
E. Comply with legal obligations, including to:
· protect against crime or fraud, cheating or for other security reasons
· comply with all legal and regulatory requirements
· establish, defend or exercise our legal rights or to protect your fundamental interests
· answer any requests from any law-enforcement agency or Data Protection Authorities
III. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our legal basis for collecting and processing your personal information described above will depend on the personal information and specific context in which we collect it.
We will normally collect personal information from you only where:
· we have your consent to do so
· we need the personal information to complete a contract with you
· the processing is in our legitimate interests and not superseded by your rights
· we make the Game and Services available to you, integrate our Games with distribution platforms such as Google android and Apple iOS, provide you with customer support and inform you of Game progress and service changes.
· we have a legal obligation to process personal information from you
· the processing is in our legitimate interest. For example, when we measure the effectiveness and serve our marketing or advertising campaigns to you, keep our game secure, and provide you with Game events
IV. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
IV. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
For Ironhide to operate the Services, your personal information may be shared with other Ironhide entities, processors, subsidiaries, or third parties located worldwide.
A. With third parties
We use third-party services that assist us with our operations. They have limited access to your information for specific purposes, such as analytics, optimization, administration, advertising, customer service, prize delivery and marketing assistance. They are authorized to use your information for these purposes only.
While using our Services, if you choose to use social sharing features on third party social network sites such as Facebook, your actions may allow the collection and sharing of personal and non-personal information both to and from such third-party social networks. We strongly encourage you to visit the policies of such third parties for further information about their information collection policies.
B. With authorities
We reserve the right to report activities that we believe to be illegal to law enforcement agencies. We will investigate and act to counter unauthorised use or suspected abuse of the Services, illegal activity, or to protect the safety and property of others.
We may disclose your information if required by any worldwide law, government agency, regulatory authority or court of law, if we believe it necessary:
· to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
· to protect your fundamental interest or those of any other person
· as a subject of applicable regulation and law
C. In case of a sale of our company
As with the sale of any line of business, the sale of our company would generally involve the transfer of business assets such as customer information. In the event of the disposition or sale of all or any of our business, your information and any related data may be transferred to the acquirer.
V. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Our Game servers are currently located in Australia and our third-party service providers, business group members and partners operate around the world. As such, your personal information may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country in which you are a resident of and or residing in. In addition, these countries may have different data protection laws from the laws of your country.
We have implemented security measures to maintain data security, help prevent unauthorized access and the incorrect use of your personal information collected through the Services. We aim to protect your personal information against misuse, loss, alteration, destruction and unauthorized disclosure and will advocate that our third parties show the same level of commitment.
Please remember that no transmission of data over any wireless network or the Internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure. While we endeavour to protect your information, we do not assume any responsibility for the unauthorized access to or use your information and cannot guarantee the security of your information that is under our control.
If you believe your personal information is being improperly used by us or any third party, please notify us immediately via email.
VII. THRID PARTY SERVICES
Ironhide has no control over such third parties and we are not responsible for their privacy practices. We are not liable in any way for the policies, actions or inactions of any external services. By accessing any external sites, you agree with and accept the privacy policies of those sites. We therefore strongly encourage you to consider the privacy policies of all third parties' services.
VIII. COOKIES AND SIMILAR WEBSITE TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
A cookie is a small file often containing a unique identifier, sent to your mobile device or computer browser from a website’s server and is kept on your device’s hard drive. Normally, websites may place several different cookies on a user’s device.
There are primarily two types of cookies:
· First party cookies which are placed directly by Ironhide and used only by us
· Third-party cookies placed by websites, services and other parties such as advertising and analytics entities or social networks.
At any time, you may set your device to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device and disable cookies on your device. Please note however that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use our Ironhide Services.
IX. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have the following data protection rights and may exercise them at any time. You have the right to:
· request Ironhide for access and for Ironhide to correct, update or erase all your personal information.
· object to and or restrict the processing of your personal information. You may also request portability of your personal information from us
· opt out of marketing communications or newsletters we send you. You can exercise this right by clicking the “unsubscribe” or opt out link in the communications we send you.
· to file a complaint with a data protection authority about our use and collection of your personal information. Please contact your local data protection authority for more information.
· withdraw your consent for us to process your personal information even if you have previously consented to us doing so. The lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal will not be affected by you withdrawing your consent. In addition, withdrawing your consent will not affect the processing of your personal information conducted in accordance with lawful processing grounds other than consent
Should you need exercise any of your above rights, please contact us using the information in the “How To Contact Us” section below.
We will respond to all requests we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with the applicable data protection laws. To maintain the confidentiality of your information, we will need to correctly identify you. Consequently, you will need to provide us with certified copies of official documents in order to prove your identity.
Please note that some of your information and its processing is mandatory for Ironhide to provide you with the Service. Consequently, your actions can compel Ironhide to stop providing the Services to you. In the event the conditions below apply, your game will be reset. If you:
· ask for the modification of some mandatory information, we may not be able to continue to link the Services or Game to you
· object or request limitations to processing that are essential for Ironhide
· ask for the deletion or withdraw your consent for us to use your information
We will cease using or processing your information if you ask for the deletion or withdraw your consent for us to use your information but will store it to answer regulatory or law enforcement requests.
To ensure the deletion of your information does not affect the integrity of our data, Ironhide reserves the right to hold your information in archive until we can safely delete it. In addition, we reserve the right to retain an anonymous version of such information.
X. PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
No personal information should be provided to Ironhide by users under the age of 13. If you are a parent of a child who is under 13 years of age and believe your child has provided us with information, please contact us immediately to delete the information from our system.
We do not know the age of our players when we collect personal information. We may obtain the age information from the player’s Facebook profile if a player logged in to a game from their Facebook account. If we find we have unintentionally gathered personal information from an under 13 years of age minor, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete that information from our records.
XII. LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Our Services operate “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” and we do not warrant or represent that our Services will be error free. We are not responsible for your ability to access the Services or for matters beyond our control.
XIII. HOW TO CONTACT US
· by sending an email to DataProtectionSupport@ragingback.com
· by writing to Ironhide Data Protection Officer, Ironhide Pty Ltd, Level 23 40 City Road, Southbank, Victoria 3006, Australia
© Ironhide Pty Ltd
The word Ragingback, logo and character are trademarks and copyrights © 2017 of Ironhide Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod tough are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.